- Due care has been taken for the selection and publication of articles/manuscripts. However, we are ready to make corrections if any typographical errors are brought to our notice.
- The Author(s)/Contributor(s) are advised to acknowledge all the sources in the manuscript. He/She/They will be responsible for copyright violation and infringement. We condemn the copy-paste approach and plagiarized contents.The journal will not be responsible for violation/infringemnet of copyright.
- The views/ findings/arguments/statements of articles/reviews etc. published in this journal are entirely of the respective Author(s)/Contributor(s). The Journal/the Editorial Board/the Advisory Board/the Reviewers do not endorse those views/ findings/arguments/statements directly or indirectly.
- We do not subscribe to any defamatory language, data in any form. We will delete such papers/articles (even the published ones) from our database. So, we request the author/s not to include anything that may turn out to be defamatory.
- The Journal will remove the paper/s (even the published ones) if found plagiarized or under the violation/infringemnet of copyright at any stage.